Thursday, July 17, 2008

What i'm feeling like today..

Tiime for a Young Che update..becuase I know you all wanna know what I'm feeling like..lol..It's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday which for me means PAY DAY..i need that money..

1 My computer still has me madd nervous and I will be getting a MacBook soon enough!..lol..i'm already mapping it out..lol.

2. The WRIU interviews that D-Pride, Sirus, and I had are all posted right now..so you can check them out by scrolling down or clicking "Jon Hope", "Mista Mista", and "LJC"..Check them out and leave feedback..shout outs to Mista Mista and the whole Essence Music Group.

3. Ryan Leslie is a monster...man is super talented..He's been killin' it with "Diamond Girl" then "Addiction"...now this record! "Break This Down"

4. I don't think Chris Brown has an album dropping soon but he's def. had some music leaked out wether it's old or not is dope..check out the record "Fatal Attraction"

5. More artist spotlights coming up in the next week or so..expect one from my artist Prov and many more..Check out the Artist Spotlight already posted in th archives!

6. Lloyd is only thing that saves Murder Inc..pause.."The Inc."..he's a beast well at least on record he's hott...i've heard bad things bout his live show..but i digress...his album "Lessons In Love" is slated to drop first week of August..and he's killing right now with his single not to mention everything else thats leaking..check the archives for his music featured in the music rundowns..it's a good look...c'mon Lloyd you gotta deliver after "Street Love" was so hott.

7. The countdown is going..2 weeks from now..RI rapper Lah will be on the D-Pride and Sirus Show along w/Young Che for an exclusive interview you don't wanna miss..check out his Artist Spotlight for all his music and album "Love and Hate"..Expect a big promo push in about a week..Rhode Island Artists take advantage of me helping out now..soon enough I'll be in a whole different position and there won't be as much freedom as i possess now!! Submit your music to thisische@gmail.com


-Che Is Out!!

No comments: