Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Update!

Whats good people! it's your boy Young Che checking in after the weekend...Let me give y'all a quick rundown of how my weekend went..Cuz I know y'all are all SO interested..lmao..

1. Shout out to my momdukes for cooking up some Dominican food for me!..I was missing my arroz con pollo!!..What?!? i'm a big dude..i love my food..lol

2. Big shout outs to Visual Post! Hus and Pat over there helped myself, Prov, and AR-15 with an ill photo shoot..madd pics..so expect some big things coming from Prov and the whole Killa Squad..We'll probably post a couple of sample pics for y'all to check out..It was a great time, and very professional..so check out Visual Post! people it's a good look!

3. Just posted another artist spotlight with the homie Lah..I listened to his Mixtape like 7 times this weekend..I'm definitely feeling the music..Expect and interview on WRIU real soon!

4. Cape Verdian Festival was in Providence Sunday..So I had to check it out..didn't get to stay too long because of how busy my sundays be..But it looked like a great festival just like the last two I've been to..the lady Dimple Diva sung the CV anthem beautiful..So big shout outs to here, the whole sub-committee, Luis and NobidadeTV..I saw all the cameras, it was a good look. I'm not Cape Verdian, but I definitely know that it's a beautiful culture with some amazing WOMEN!! lol..Great Times.

5. Don't forget to Check out ALL the artist spotlights..and all the music updates there are some great tracks in there..Peace

Che Is Out!!

No comments: