Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Music To Check..

1. Unda Surveillence feat. Pitbull - "On Deck"
This Joint is just one of those Miami 305 Vibin' Tracks..It's Hott..PERIOD.
2. David Banner feat. Weezy - "Shawty Say"
i don't care if he samples Joc on one Track and Weezy on another..Banner is doing it right now go get "The Greatest Story Ever Told" 7-15-08
3. Ray J feat. Weezy and Game - "Gifts (Remix)"
He gets on my nerve lol, but I'm on radio and Ray J had a couple of joints on that album..
4. Sean Garrett feat. Akon and Plies - "Come on In (Remix)"
This song actually sounded like it was missing Plies nasty X-Rated lyrics lol..Now it's just right, real talk though it's a hott song and i been playing it for weeks since I got Sean Garrett's album"Turbo 919",..he honestly can't sing but he makes good songs in general.
5. T-Pain feat Weezy aka T-Wayne - "Can't Believe It"
I can't even front i suffer from T-Painitis..any record this dude touches it sounds crazy..pause it's not the auto-tune..lol..the dude is just magic..add Weezy to it and it's a problem..Also check out Silver and Gold..Pain is doin' it..Th33 Rings..Coming soon
6. G-Unit - "Kitty Kat"
Even though T.O.S. flopped major (100k,damn Fif)..I still liked it and thought they stayed true to G-Unit type of records and that was all i expected so I enjoyed it. Definitely worth a listen
7. Ace Hood - "Collection Plate" {the link for Collection Plate is acting funny, so check his myspace}
I'm feelin' Ace Hood right now..I've known about him for a while (shout out to Serious Promotions, I see you khaled)..He's got potential, not to mention that his album "Gutta" will be feature heavy thanks to Khaled..Shout outs to Broward County I see y'all
8. Trey Songz - "High Definition"
Trey is similar to T-Pain to me..I just like his records in general..he has a lot of metaphors while he sings similar to rappers (cuz he actually can rap lol)..Not to forget he's like R&B singer number 9,000 to do an A Milli freestyle..lol..and a Got Money freestyle for good measure lol
9. Rock City - "Losin It"
These guys will be on the artist spotlight in the days to come..They're extremely talented artists, a bunch of their songs just got leaked out and it sounds major..i swear Akon just signs people on the spot..They're signed to KonLive..CRAZY..lol
10. Lloyd feat. The Dream - "I Need Love"
This is a smooth joint right here..Some of the joints leaked of Lloyd's up coming project sound good; "Girls Around The World', "In the A"..he's sounding good right now, which is good because "Street Love" was a hott album and he needs to top that to keep the Inc. above water.
FYI there is another version of "I Need Love" floating around with Sterling Simms called "All I Need" with Dream and a Remix with Jadakiss out there..it was probably a demo or something perhaps..

Hope Y'all Enjoyed the tracks..let's remember..Promo use only!! support the artists!!

Che Is Out..

No comments: